Monday 24 October 2011

The kindness of people(1)

With all the things happening around here I can't help but be afraid that people are losing their humanity little by little,it's the survival of the fittest thing happening.
Anyway flashes of kindness do happen around us though and we should stress them the most.
For example the optician where hubbie bought his new glasses gave me those lovely things to hang my old glasses.I was lucky I did not need new glasses.Aren't they lovely?And I never lose my glasses any more!What are these things called in English by the way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of them to offer those to you. Those are really cute Eyeglass holders.

Seamaiden said...

It's the little things, sometimes, that can lift us up out of the day-by-day wear and tear of life and make us smile in gratitude. :)