Saturday 1 September 2012

Schools start on Monday.

I can't believe it!
I can't say I am looking forward to that but I am hopeful that it will be a good winter since it was such a relaxing summer.
I hope that I will manage to finish all my summer photos and blogposts this week.
So there we go.
Collecting and taking photos of sea glass in situ.
 Continuing the cardinal.
 Enjoying the sea!
 Snorkeling to collect sea urchins.
 Making a gift for my sister-in-law.
 An IKEA mirror with sea shells and other finds.

The cardinal finished.
It is by Lynn Craft. Sent to me by my dear Marabeth.

 Hubby taking photos of his shadow puppets at the beach.

 Preparing the next cross stitch piece. Rosebud  wreath by Bucilla.Designed by Donna Dewberry sent to me by dear Lisa.
 Don't you love those colours?


No comments: