Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bought at the antique market.

I showed you in my previous blogpost what I saw at the open air antique market that takes place once a month in my neighbourhood park.
Here is what I bought from there. I tried to keep things cheap and chic! Didn't have much to spend!
Books...
Kenneth Grahame's The wind in the willows, Anatoly Rybakov's The Dirk, an old law book from the fifties, a story that mentions shadow puppets and a little booklet about Macedonia,by Manolis Andronikos.



That's Ariadne and Dionysos
Hues of blue
 Johnsons porcelain



A blown glass dish

Coasters with ships
Opal ashtray

All these for very little money.

4 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

some great buys there - especially like the ashtray and the coasters - very pretty.

Anonymous said...

very nice!
especially this blue glass bowl!

Unknown said...

The Wind in the Willows, a very nice book, and love the coasters!

Kathy A. said...

Oh what wonderful, wonderful treasures.
I LOVE those coasters. I wish I could have gone shopping with you. It would have been amazing.