Sunday 11 November 2012

What the mail brought

As usual I am far behind with my mail...
there is always something else as a priority...
today for instance is one year after my dear father's-in-law death so we had to attend the memorial service...
Back in the end of September I received....
a letter with a beautiful bookmark from my dear pen friend Maria Jose from the Acores, Portugal!
In the beginning of October...
a letter from my new pen friend Andrea in the exotic Trinidad and Tobago!


and a letter with a postcard from my new friend Christine from France...
Then a lovely light box I bought from ILa Boom!It is gorgeous and is in reality much bigger than it looks in the pictures.Don't you love those stamps on the package?

 I've worked in Chalkida and it is such a gorgeous place!
 I chose this design because this little boy looks like my boy when he was little and I always dream of the sea!
Tatiana from ILa Boom has recently had a baby so I am taking the chance to wish her all the best here!

In the end of October I received...
a parcel from my dear Marabeth in the States who always considers my needs...
She knows how much I love making muffins (after she introduced them to me) and she sent me this muffin tray with 24 tiny cases and little paper cups so that I can make muffins for my students. You will see photos of my accomplishments with this later in the week!Thanks so much Marabeth...
Of course she added some cross stitch kits!
 I then received some lovely buttons I had ordered from this etsy Buzzy Bee shop. This was my first time to order buttons but I really wanted to add some to this year's Christmas cards.



In the beginning of November I received this cross stitch magazine from the Netherlands as an exchange of magazines with Ilaria aka IdaInteriorLifestyle blog..
 I have chosen some of these patterns for some of my Christmas cards this year. Unfortunately so far I have only made three!LOL!

I too sent Ilaria a magazine before receiving hers.
I sent her this magazine called Etsi Apla (Simply so). It is a handicraft magazine I don't buy very often but it is reasonably priced and with lots of nice ideas.



 I turned it into a package with this instructions manual paper from something I had bought.

 I added some dried flowers, a Greek bookmark and this lovely card by Anna from LilaRubyKing , in which I coloured one part.
I am sorry I have not written to many of my pen friends yet, I hope I will for Christmas!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful goodies , lucky girl. hugs.

Dream on the wave said...

I like the package, what a smart idea!