Saturday 8 June 2013

More gifts

I am sorry I am not taking time to blog but it seems time is not enough!
This weekend I have rehearsals for hours and a memorial service, and to start doing my taxes and finish some spring cleaning so I am just adding a draft blogpost I had for some time. Some more gifts I had received on my birthday.
My jewelry course teacher Irene knitted this scarf with the amazing crochet details and even decoupaged the gift box. She is amazingly talented!
Then another friend from the Drama club gave me some things to use on my jewlery course and in my crafts. Unfortunately I haven't used them yet but they are lovely!

Finally a lovely birthday card and gift from dear Sigrid in Austria. This little bag is made totally out of a zip!Smart!

I am adding new felted stones on my shop almost every day and also changed a bit the prices as I always get mixed up with the euro and the dollar so they are cheaper now for my friends in the States and elsewhere.

1 comment:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful presents. Happy belated birthday! :D