Saturday 28 September 2013

Summer 2013- Barca at the beach house

Barca was of course everywhere with us.
At the walks at the beach.
 Sitting under my bench while I was crafting.
 Looking after my son while he was sleeping.
 Looking for sea glass.
 Waiting patiently while we were swimming.



 Sleeping next to our bed...
 ...or waiting for us to wake up.
 Keeping us company.....

 Giving us kisses...
 Looking out at the horizon....

 Getting bored....

 Enjoying the shadow on the grass...
 Coming with us at the cafe.
 Asking for her breakfast....


2 comments:

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What a sweet dog! Glad you all enjoyed your time off.

Annuk said...

I really enjoy your summer posts! :) And this one is the sweetest one, of course!!! Barca is such a wonderful, sweet girl, and a really happy and lucky girl! :) And you are lucky too, having her love and her sweet company! I enjoyed seeing all these sweet, happy moments you shared...