Monday 2 September 2013

Summer 2013-sea glass in situ

After swimming I spent quite a while collecting sea glass every morning. And although I didn't find as much as last summer I at least found some really beautiful pieces.
 Whites of course...
 and some tiny blues...
 and a part of a marble...
 and turquoise...
 and some greens....

 and some coins.....
 and a tiny orange heart ring.....
 and insects....
 and a yellow piece....
 and a tiny fluorescent.....
I even found a red piece this summer!

12 comments:

devonseaglass said...

A perfect summer.

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous! That must be so lovely, to walk by the sea and find such beauty.

Bernadett said...

Your summer photos are wonderful.:)
Can I spent the next summer at your beach house???:D

Sahildeki Ev said...

Lucky you... I ony find lots of greens and some whites from our beach :(( and I have to tell you that I enjoy your summer pics a lot..

butterfly said...

I bet you had such a wonderful summer.

Mii Stitch said...

Great finds!!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful! I especially love the turquoise one :D

Anonymous said...

lovely sea treasures ariadne :)

Anonymous said...

lovely sea treasures ariadne :)

Annuk said...

Great finds, Ariadne! I just caught up with your summer photos, and I'm glad to see you enjoyed a lovely summer! Looking forward to your coming pics! :)
Filakia!

jelly andrews said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous. Those pieces you’ve found would surely make beautiful jewelries. How you consider making them into pendants and other jewelry ideas?

Ariadne said...

@Jelly Andrews
Yes I have made jewelry with them.AriadnefromGreece!