Saturday 11 January 2014

Making things for Christmas....

I want to make things all the time, but I don't have much time.
Here are some things I made for this Christmas in between other things I made. Well those who follow and read me know that I made about 35 felt Christmas ornaments and donated them to the Parents' Association at my school and they were sold and all profits went to them to spend on good things for the school.
You can read all about it here.But I also made felt ornaments for friends as little gifts. Like this one!


I also made lots of felted stones to send as Christmas gifts and made some giveaways (I still owe a couple of those) and some for the shop. You can see some of them here.
And some more like these ones.This purple one was for a friend who asked for a purple one and I really loved making it!

Here are other things I made.
I painted lots of stones gold!What for? Well I just decorated them around the house. And I am planning to felt them for next Christmas!

I made wire tree felted stones, added some 2014 charms and gave them as gifts.
Here's my desk while creating. Well actually it is my son's desk and when he is not studying I use it.





 I painted some pinecones for decoration too.



I made some beaded wire pomegranate charms.

I made a toilet paper roll star following directions I learnt in this workshop. Thank you Anna!


I also made some jewelry for gifts or for the bazaars I took part.



 (Some of the jewelry is in the shop and some more will be added  soon.)
I was also asked to make felt brooches and I really loved creating them.


Finally here is the Christmas twig tree I tried to make this year!
Just a couple of twigs and you end up with a lovely tree behind your door! I had also added some little ornaments but Barca ate them up! I found the idea on the Internet here.


Oooops!

12 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Love the felt tree and the pine cones!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Wow, you were busy! Great makes, Ariadne

Christine said...

Great makes. I love the felted stones

Rhona said...

WOW!!!! You have indeed been busy! They all look wonderful - I especially love the heart with the smaller hearts inside, it's beautiful!

dimitrART said...

Wow!!So creative!Well done Ariadne!Love the pine cones and the golden painted stones!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

You're so creative. I can't believe how many brilliant ideas you've had.

mafaldaQ said...

I really love this post cause you have gather all your creations and they are wonderful! <3

eleanna said...

They are so beautiful! I recognize the wreath! Great idea ;)

Bernadett said...

Very cute and lovely Christmas decorations.:)
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

all your creations are beautiful ariadne! my favorite are the wire trees growing on the felted stones!

Valma said...

so many beautiful pieces !
I love your wire tree felted stones !!
and your brooches, very beautiful =)
Imagining Barca eating the ornaments makes me laugh =D
I'd love to be in an animal head one day, to know how they think =D
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

Oh my goodness, you have been so busy!
I love the little trees you made, but I have to admit that my absolute favourite is the heart pendant with little red hearts inside :o)