Wednesday 30 December 2015

Liebster Award

One more award came around February 2015 (how time flies again!!!!) from sweet Thalia of Zographotechnimata blog.Thank you dear!
It was a Liebster award.
Here are the rules as I found them in Thalia's blog.
1. Thank the blogger who awarded you.
2.Add the Liebster Award picture in your blog.
3.Answer ten questions.
4. Nominate ten other blogs.
 So here are my answers to Thalia's questions in brief.
I am sorry again but I won't nominate any bloggers. Feel free to do this if you like.
1. Why did you start your blog?
To communicate with people around the world and show them my country, and me and my hobbies.
2.What makes you happy?
To be at the beach collecting sea glass. Hugging my dog Barca. Making crafts. Spending time with my family and friends. A beautiful sunset.Reading books. Teaching. (Not in that order!)
3.Why do you believe comments help bloggers?
Because they feel that someone reads their blog and supports them in some way. They don't feel that their words just evaporate into thin air.
4.What do you write about in your blog?
About my life, my trips, my hobbies.
5.Have you become friends with other bloggers?Have you met them personally?
Yes I have become friends with many bloggers. I have met some personally too.
6.What would you like your blog to be like in two years' time?
I just hope it exists and I still have the time and patience to write in it.
7.What do you do best?
Teaching I guess and cross stitch! But it's better others say what I do best! (Don't ask my husband.He'll say I am very good at complaining all the time!)
8.How much time do you spend on your blog?
An hour every three days but I used to spend much more time in the previous years. I am trying to stay a bit away from the computer lately.
9.How do you write your posts?
I look into what I did in a week and write some things about my favourite things of that period of time.
10.Wishes for the reader.
Since it will be the New Year in just two days I wish my readers and followers all the best for 2016 with peace and happiness in everyone's heart and life.

1 comment:

devonseaglass said...

Well deserved! I look forward to many more captivating blogs in 2016.